Wednesday 16 February 2011

Self assessment

Attainment: D
Effort: 2/3
Indicative: C
Quality of writing:W

I believe that my attainment would be a D so far as I have put in SOME effort but I am also very aware that I can work harder and achieve more that a D/E which is why my indicative grade should be a C.

For my effort I believe that I do not put enough effort into my work, I become lazy and do not keep up to date with revision and class discussions.

I complete my homework on time and have done decent pieces of homework so far. However do not put as much effort as I should into my writen work and as a result I do not get the grades I should be getting.

Targets:
1) Complete storyboards and complete my production (viral campaign) to a high standard
2) Do more research on media theory and include this theory into ma critical investigation
3). Put more effort into my homework/research for production

No comments:

Post a Comment